Foursome!

I recently achieved a few long standing goals of mine all in one night, and it was one of the best experiences I have had in my life (so far). I had a BDSM bisexual foursome!

It all started a few months ago when I was perusing the Craigslist personals on a rare whim. Most of the time I have done this I either don't find what I am looking for or something that sounds great is too far away geographically, so I never set my expectations high when looking at ads. Mostly I do it for amusement or the offhand chance that I might find that gem of the right fit for me. Well, this was the latter. I found an ad of a couple that sounded like a good fit for me and they listed specific criteria that was a close match for me. I answered the ad, heard back from the male half of the couple and we started corresponding back and forth, then met for a walk and chat.

Sir is a Dom who is bisexual. He has a stocky build, nice eyes, killer smile, and a very nice grounded personality. His girlfriend is Sub, recently moved here from the East Coast. She is a voluptuous beauty who just naturally projects sexiness without even trying. Scooter is a guy like me who is bisexual, married, of slim build and submissive in sexual nature. All three are fairly attractive to me. I was invited over to Sir's house for dinner and came over after work. It was a two hour drive through bumper to bumper traffic in some places, but I arrived on time at Sir's house, a little tired yet anxious and nervous of what was to happen that night.

I was welcomed warmly and we had a quick easy meal with a glass of wine to relax with. We chatted to get to know each other. The usual small talk about "what's your story?" "what do you like to do?", etc. After dinner we were all relaxing on the L-shaped sofa, Sub being very accommodating and sitting between me and Scooter, With Sir sitting across from us. The vibe was good. I felt very at ease to stretch my arm out over Sub's head and brush my fingertips against Scooter's outstretched hand as we continued the conversation.

At one point Sir took control of the situation and ordered Sub to stand before us and strip her clothes off. She obediently complied. Sir then told her to stand against the wall on the side of the room. He then ordered Scooter to stand in front of us and strip his clothes off and stand against the other far wall, which he obediently complied, all the while with a beautiful hard-on standing at attention. Sir then instructed me to stand before him and to strip my clothes off.

I have always been curious about BDSM. Never thought that I would be into pain (masochism) at all but I was always fascinated with the costumery and mental role playing of power exchange of leather clad Doms and sex-slaves. I had dabbled with the occasional willing girlfriend who would placate my requests for "something kinky" but I never experienced anyone who was as seriously into this world as I wanted to be. I usually would act the Dom and spank a partner and try to act like a Dom, but the feedback was always less than enthusiastic which would just lead to a flat, dissatisfying experience for all. I had always wanted to be a submissive to a Femdom and had never really considered a male Dom before, so the was a new dynamic for me.

So now I am standing in front of Sir with all of my clothes off. I am nervous, naked, and not hard in my cock, even though a lot of sexual thoughts are racing through my mind. Damn that occasional Erectile Dysfunction, of all times it has to hit is now. Sir and Scooter are sporting raging hard-ons, and my dick is beating a retreat for ballsville. All I can do is follow the instructions of Sir, who has me standing there. He orders Sub to suck my cock, and Scooter to lick my ass, as he grabs me by the throat and french kisses me. I don't think I'm getting hard yet but I am enjoying the feeling of Sirs kiss and Sub's mouth and Scooter's tongue. We kind of melt into an oral orgy of Sub and Scooter going down on me and Sir while we are standing, me breaking focus only to steady my balance and not fall over on the floor. My cock seems to be very slowly getting harder and bigger, but my glory days of my youth are obviously in the past when I could count on an erect pole as hard as steel within seconds that would last for three hours at least. Through the rest of the night it would go in and out of hardness, but that was ok for this was going to be a total body experience, not just about my cock.


Sir commands me to bend over the sofa arm, with Scooter sitting at the end. While Sir is playing with my ass I can see Scooter's gorgeous hard cock in front of me, so close to see yet so far from my mouth. I wanted it so badly in my mouth. I can't explain why and I don't think that I am even that good of a cocksucker, but sometimes I really want to give head to a beautiful cock. I squirmed and inched closer until I could start sucking him off, while Sir was lubricating and working a butt plug into my ass. The whole time this is going on Sir was making his commanding presence and asserting his dominance. He established that Scooter and I were his sluts, and Sub was his whore, and that we were to do as he instructed.




After a while of playing around in this fashion, Sir instructed Sub to go "get the bed ready" and she left the room for a bit. I was anxious and nervous (in a good way) for what was next, not knowing exactly  what was going to happen. I was led into the bedroom and instructed to lay down on my back. Sub and Scooter were ordered to apply wrist and ankle cuffs and tie me spread eagle on the bed, while Sir put a blindfold over my eyes. Talk about feeling vulnerable. Although they assured me that breakaway loops were easily accessible, the overall feeling was that I was tied down at had no control over my body. Without being able to see, it was all tactile and auditory. I felt a mouth swallow my cock and Sub's soft skin brushing against my body and kissing my mouth, while Sir was examining/exploring my body. My nipples were being alternately pinched and slapped, which drove me into spikes of ecstasy.



My nipples had been off limits for most of my life, either not providing my with any pleasure or just being too sensitive to provide any sexual release. But it was M years earlier who reached up and pinched both nipples just right while fucking that taught me that they do indeed have erogenous pleasures, driving me into intense giddy pleasure. Now here I am tied up on a bed and Sir is pinching, slapping, and tweaking them to their maximum limit and it is driving me crazy. He is also flogging me in the torso and legs and every physical tactile sense seems to be heightened. I was trying to process all these feelings in my body while at the same time wanting to reach out to Scooter and Sub with my hands and return to good feelings that they are giving me, yet I am totally restrained and helpless to do so. So much is going through my mind, yet at the same time it is all so simple and clearly in focus. My emotional state is one of joyful bliss or nirvana, yet I can barely speak and say the words. I didn't think that words were really necessary anyway, I was moaning and wiggling so much that I'm sure they could see I was liking it. I felt safe enough to really let go of my societal mask and be a totally honest human being, enjoying the pleasure of our minds and bodies inherent sexuality that is within all of us. I was having NOT an out-of-body but rather an in-body experience, feeling my entire body having heightened sensations spread all over, not just concentrated at my genitals.

Sir was pushing my limits of what I could take in nipple pinching yet was very responsive to those limits as well. He knew when to push and when to back off.  Sub and Scooter were trading places on my body, Sub feeding me her wonderful tits to suck and her mouth to kiss, Scooter feeding me his cock and his mouth to kiss. If everything had stopped at this point I still would have been very happy with the evening, but I still had not had Sir's cock in my mouth or ass yet. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out in a begging gesture for Sir to feed me, and eventually he did.

I've sucked a few cocks in my lifetime, but I have never had one often enough to get past my gag reflex when something touches the back of my throat. Can't practice with dildos, they just taste so badly that alone will make me gag. So now here I am tied down on a bed with this huge, delicious cock being fed into me quite aggressively that I would really like to please but at a certain quick point...ACK!....I get that mechanical feeling that I'm about to throw up while laying on my back. My survival mode makes me retract as much and as quickly as possible, and Sir and the others respond to make sure that I am ok. I assure them that I am ok, just a bit dry in the mouth and not able to deep throat. I feel bad that the mood has had a little bit of buzzkill as everyone has stopped,  thinking I was seriously sick or something, yet we easily resume were we left off.

Having Sir aggressively feeding me his cock made me really want to please him and take his load in my mouth, and I was able to take a little bit more with each thrust. It seemed that I had swallowed more length than every before but occasionally I would hit that gag reflex and have to back away.  Damn.

After a while Sir wanted me turned over on my stomach and he ordered Scooter to lick my ass, which he obediently did. I enjoyed that so much. Sub was on her knees giving Sir a blow job while this was going on. Sir then mounted me from behind and gave me a very relaxing back rub (that alone made the whole night worth it!) and then positioned his cock at my ass.

It has been a while since I have had a serious ass fucking and doing myself with dildos while masturbating just isn't the same thing. Now he I was belly down on a bed with Sir in a definite position on dominance over me, hugging me from behind and grabbing my wrists as he worked his huge cock into my ass. I was just barely relaxed enough as he started to thrust and control me. He was all the way in and I was riding that edge between uncomfortable and pleasurable. He worked up to pounding my ass in a nicely rhythmic way and I felt myself consumed with emotion, pleasure, and almost a loss of control of my verbal mind. All I could say was "Fuck yeah" and "ooh" and stuff like that as I felt my abdomen and ass overcome with a state of pleasure that can only be described as a prolonged generalized orgasm. When Sir was done and dismounted me, there was a big wet spot where my cock had been, even though I didn't remember my cock every having an orgasm and shooting a load.

We were all cognizant that it was a weeknight and that Scooter and I had a long drive to get home before early workdays the next day, so we were aware that we needed to finish things up soon. Sir told Scooter to lay belly down on the bed as I had been earlier and then commanded me to lick his ass.  Funny thing about rimming is that seventeen years ago I never would have done it, fifteen years ago I only did it with a beautiful Asian woman, and now I am enjoying it with men and women. Go figure. Seeing Scooter's ass, nice and smooth, spread before me made me actually want to dive in with my tongue and lick that sensitive button of pleasure. Scooter had sucked me and rimmed me earlier, I really wanted to return the good feeling to him and pay that back. Of course, I was just prepping Scooter's ass for Sir to fuck him just as hard as he had fucked me. Sir had me standing in front of Sub so she could suck me off while we watched Sir fuck Scooter as he had done me.

Whew! It was a lot of fucking and sucking in a short period of time. A totally new experience for me where I was a true submissive, tied up and serving a Dom while being flogged and controlled, not certain of what was going to happen next. It was a sublime combination of the male/female dynamic, exercising both hetero and homosexual stimulations of my consciousness, with people that it just came so naturally to be with.  I sincerely hope to get together with them all again and explore further.  







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool