Thoughts On Subbing

Ah, to be a sub.....

          I just recently spent a night and a day with my tribe of kinky perverted people, doing the things that kinky perverted people do. If you have read earlier posts to this blog then you know that I have had profound, life-changing experiences with my tribe. This time was no different. It just gets better and better each time we get together.

  I've been away from my tribe for several months, moved to a rural isolated community for a job. With schedules being tight, and me being a 3 hour drive even further away than I was before, getting together with my tribe has been a challenge but the planets aligned and I was able to come down on a Friday night and stay until Saturday evening. 

Unfortunately for us, one of our fellow sluts decided to leave the tribe to pursue other sexual interests, so we were one slut short of a foursome but our threesomes are pretty fucking awesome. I got there late in the evening after having worked all day then driving 5 hours through mountain and urban traffic so I was a little tired to begin with, but horny and excited for action. After a little catch-up chat, drinking wine, vaping some cannabis, we adjourned to the bedroom and had a nice two hour session before going to sleep.

After a good nights sleep, a soft awakening and quiet time in the morning, I was feeling good. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on a sunny patio in the first nice weather of the Spring. What a wonderful way to prepare for what we were about to do.

Achieving Subspace....

One of the things I did before the weekend was to shave myself down there. I like the look of my body when the pubic hair is trimmed back and my ass is shaved to look smooth. It was a difficult task in my new living quarters, with a lack of mirrors and a cold bathroom to shave myself in, it was difficult to know if I had sone a good enough job. I wanted to be presentable to Sir. I asked Slut to help inspect me to see if I had groomed myself well enough for Sir, and she did:
 We set the fuckhorse up and I climbed up on there with my ass sticking up in the air. There is a certain feeling of vulnerability here, as it is a submissive position. Slut's tongue in my ass was a pleasant surprise, though not a shock that she did that. Sir likes to have his sluts prepare one another for service to Him. And besides, the night before.......
So my mind is getting into this way of thinking, a way of expression that's very deep and personal. I think that it's the same mechanism that method actors use to tap into emotions to bring into the role to make it seem real. It guides my instincts away from normal everyday defensive survival thinking that would not let anyone dominate me or hold authority over me. I am a free and liberal person, against all forms of repression, subjugation, religiously intolerant humiliation and shame. By exploring the subspace of my mind in a safe, trusting environment I can drop the armaments of my psyche and really let out emotions that don't get expressed often enough. It starts with the language that we use. Sir has taken ownership of us and we aren't addressed by our names, we are simply called "slut". Sir uses us for his pleasure, of which he desires a lot. He has an incredible sexual drive that is powerful and strong. He likes to collect fucktoys and play with them. I am one of his fucktoys.

My place in all this...


Yup, that's me on the fuckhorse, bent over and taking his huge cock in my ass, trying with my fingertips to pull him in deeper. For those who don't know/like/understand anal sex, just take it on face value that it feels good and I like it. Now add the dimension of BDSM role playing, and with my mind in subspace my expressions come out which feed into the intensity of the scene, which then heightens the physical pleasures and sensations. 
Sir tells me that I am his little bitch fucktoy. Hearing those words and processing the meanings and the accentuations of the swear words just tickles a certain part of my brain. I think that part of the brain must be near some physical pleasure centers as well because when they start firing this neurons together is amplifies both. 


Sir is making me proclaim loudly and proudly that I am his fucktoy...

I am really liking his cock in my ass. It feels so good. It's feeling good on the thrust in, it's feeling good on the slide out. I feel every inch of every thrust at every speed. I am not numbed up to take this, quite the opposite...I'm on heightened sensitivity and very relaxed in my ass. Waves of pleasure are moving from the epicenter of my ass throughout my body. Even my scalp is feeling good because of this. I love and appreciate what Sir is doing to me so much that I let go of inhibitions and submit to his will and power over me. I embrace the feeling of servitude and submission and say the words out loud for Sir and slut to hear "I am your fucktoy. My little bitch ass belongs to you to use as you please" And use me, he did:

After so many mind-blowing, earthshaking, body twitching anal and prostate orgasms, it was time for this slut to rest a bit. But Sir still wanted a fucktoy to play with, so a quick adjustment by the slut pit crew:


We were back in action:
 

Note the black chain going around slut's waist. She's chained to the fuckhorse!


Sometimes Sir will make his sluts fuck each other...


Sir and I took turns pounding slut's pussy through multiple orgasms, sometimes feeding her a cock to her mouth while getting pounded from behind. I can't know exactly how someone else is feeling but from watching and listening to slut I feel very confident that we are experiencing the same joys of traveling through the subspace of our minds. Her submissive slut vocabulary is almost identical to mine and when we lock our eyes together while one is being fucked really hard we communicate a kinship of knowing how good the other feels, the way that eyes can express beyond words.  

At one point in the middle of all this bliss.....

There were times throughout my day of anal fucking when not just my ass but my entire body would just relax and I would feel a rush of natural endorphins. A serene calmness would come over me and I would just lay there with a cheshire cat smile with my ass being pounded by Sir's huge cock, purring my words out. 

There were other times were I would objectively watch the three of us and listen to what we were saying (or yelling, or muttering, or purring...), and I would think we were pretty deviant and not normal people. Now I don't mean that in a negative way, quite the opposite...I mean it n the literal way in that we deviate from the normal of todays society and we are not normal as opposed to abnormal (which has a negative definition).  Here we are, three people in a pile engaging in a hot sweaty nasty foul-mouthed cum-dripping bisexual BDSM orgy. And I'm a married man. What would the Religious Right say? To many in America, we are sinful perverts who defy God and are not welcome in their communities. 

But America is a big country with a big variety of people, and some of them are like us...     

Some people like what we do. Some people reading this know exactly what I am talking about and are rejoicing that there are others who feel the same as they do. Some people live vicariously through our exploits.




Comments

  1. Nicely wrote, sounds like that is one fun tribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is a fun tribe. My sexual life is awesome right now.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for writing about your d’exploits with your tribe. The pleasures one gets from submission are so great because they transcend both the physical, the spiritual and mental. I am so happy to have embraced my submissive soul. Cheers Peter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

I Built A New Queening Stool