Foursome Part II, and then a Threesome!

We did it again.....

The four of us got together for another awesome foursome session, this time things went even better than the last. Two weeks or so after our first foursome, we made plans to get together again, this time we had the benefit of discussing what worked for us and what didn't. It also worked out that while I was having to drive through some of what is considered to be one of the worst metro traffic areas of the country, I was off work early enough to grab a bite to eat and make it to Sub's house right on time. By the time I got there my meal was digested and I was ready to get to play.  After a little bit of casual chat Sir ordered us into action. Dutifully we obeyed.



Sub commenting on how much she was enjoying herself that evening.





 Sub has a Phd in cocksucking.






 Scooter wanted to get dressed up for this session. Thats Sub burying her tongue in my ass while Sir was feeding his cock to me and Scooter. Notice the pink glow on my ass cheeks from Sir spanking me!




Sir and Sub teaming up on me.







Scooter's ass looked so pretty and inviting, I just had to oblige the slut.


Once again, an evening that hit special buttons for me. The chemistry of all the participants was just as good as the first time, if not better with more familiarity with each other. The first time that Sir fucked my ass I was rather "tight" and riding the edge of it going from good to overwhelming (i.e. STOP!!), but this time I was in the groove and got to the point where my ass was fully relaxed and wanting more. Sir was hitting my prostate juuuuuuust right a few times, which is a different kind of intense, but I kept on going and it felt so good. I was in anal heaven. When it feels so good like that my vocabulary goes out the window and all I could think to say was "FUCK ME!"  and "OOH OHH, FUCK ME!" and that all time classic "FUCK MY ASS!", which everyone in the room probably hears it as "FFMPH MFF!" and "GRR, GRR, FFMPH MFF!" and "FFMPH MFF AFF!"

We did just about every combination of flogging, fucking, sucking, licking, kissing, stroking that you can do with three guys and gal, and when it was all done we laid on the bed together and cuddled, laughed, and talked. A perfect.....blissful....evening. But all evenings have to end sometime, and Sub had to catch a flight in the morning, Scooter had to be to work early as well. Fortunately for me I didn't have to work the next day, so after the long drive home I was able to sleep in a bit in the morning and get some work done around the house before I headed back over to Sub's house again for....

A MMM Threesome!!!

After Sir and Scooter both got off work, we reconvened for an all male threesome

Me feeding a load to Scooter.


Sir was wanting to have his ass fucked for a change, and since he had so graciously pounded mine and Scooter's before, we were more than happy to service his needs.

Me fluffing Scooter to get him ready for Sir's ass.



Scooter giving it to Sir. Then it was my turn.

Sir seemed to really enjoy my cock. I'm so happy it pleased him!

So this was the third time I had gotten together with these guys, and I just keep enjoying it more and more each time. I've done things that I have fantasized about, things I had done before but not under optimal conditions or with optimal people, and some things that I have done all of my adult sexual life. The BDSM that we do is more of a power exchange than what most people may think of with whips and dungeons and leather fetishwear. 

With this group I feel very open and honest about myself without feeling vulnerable. I feel a kinship in that they all understand what I find pleasurable, the way I think, and I feel that they are genuinely interested in my needs and desires being met, and I feel accepted. This isn't the first time I've had this feeling with relationships/sexual partners, but when you can find this with any partner let alone three at the same time, you've got something special. 













Comments

  1. Great posts. I found Sir on fetlife and wrote him as an interested sub. How do you clean your ass for fucking? curious since I've not settled on a perfect solution...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just posted a new post based on your question.

      Delete
    2. Hi Blake! It’s been several years since you asked the “cleaning” questions. I’m curious, what has worked for you? Thanks, Jack

      Delete
  2. Absolutely fabulous story and pictures of a beautiful time. Maybe we can all get together and have fun sometime, me being an open to absolutely anything pansexual, I would be happy to do anything and have anything done to me possible to please you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool