Better Tasting Sex?

I like oral sex. I like to lick. I like to suck. I like the feeling of someone responding to my attempts to pleasure them with my mouth. With women, the ultimate reward I receive is a moistening pussy, getting juicier and juicier with my tonguing, followed by a release of the floodgates of wetness. It gives me pleasure not only because I have given pleasure to the woman (mission accomplished!) but I genuinely like the taste of a wet vagina.



Guys, don't worry....I love to suck cock, too! I love the taste (and feel) of a nice cock in my mouth, and for all the same reasons that I like to feel my lover have an orgasm, I also love the taste of a load of cum in my mouth.


Of course, I want to do everything in excess....so combining the two is something I've done once and would like to do a lot more of. Like going down on her:

I would love to bury my face in her crotch, plunge my tongue deep into her pussy and lap out his cum, finishing her off with dutiful clit teasing until she is cumming and feeding me her luscious nectar.

And so it is with this subject in mind that I came across this article on alternet.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool