A New Poly Drama

Polyamory, is usually not depicted in the media very favorably....





....but I have discovered a new web based series drama showing on Youtube called "Compersion"


So far we have Season 1 out, with 13 episodes. I heard about the show from one of my favorite podcasts "Polyamory Weekly" and got quickly hooked into it. The story follows a couple who explore polyamory, but not how it is usually portrayed from a white, upper-middle class, patriarchal perspective. This show has an all black cast, the wife is the one who brings it up and wants to try it, and the couple make all the usual mistakes that couples make when entering into polyamory without doing the research about it.

The production values are good, with good actors, sound and lighting. This was not done by amateurs with a shaky hand camcorder. Check it out, let me know what you think.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool