Whore Me Out

The other day while I was on my back with my legs in the air with Sir fucking my ass, I had some thoughts going through my mind, which sometimes happens while I am in certain stages of anal sex. At many stages of sex my thinking is narrowly focused on how I am feeling, the visual aesthetics of the scene I am in, pleasing my partner(s), etc, but sometimes there are certain stages of the mind/body/sex experience where my mind goes off into more circumspect realms and I think about things that I normally wouldn't or couldn't when I'm in the throes of ecstasy.
It was just me and Sir, two guys enjoying anal sex. Sir was pounding my ass and saying things to me about how he wants to get another guy with us to fuck me as well. The thought of this was turning me on, not just the idea of bottoming for another guy and enjoying an abundance of sex but the turn-on was the BDSM aspect of having my Master "give" me to another guy to serve as his fucktoy. It lit off a flame of desire within my submissive little heart to live up to the label he calls his other sub.
Sir's girlfriend is his original sub. They both discovered and explored BDSM with each other first before I can along. When I came into the "tribe" they had an established relationship and she was called many names by him during BDSM play. We have all been called "slut" and "bitch" and "fucktoy", but only she has been called "whore". It's a powerful word. In the mainstream world, it's usually meant for female prostitutes and used in a pejorative manner. I do not view prostitutes and sex workers as "bad" or "dirty" people. I view them as human beings doing a job that many people would/could not do and I feel they deserve the same basic respect that we give to anyone else on the planet. I reserve the pejorative "whore" for politicians and other unsavory, self-serving people who would dispense with civil rights and respect for the human dignity of others for their own personal profit.
In the BDSM world, in the context of role play and power exchange, I find it to be an empowering word that expresses the Dom's control of the sub and the sub's acceptance of that control, and with that the trust in the Dom to use the sub external to his/herself. When that sub is used eternally to the Dom, they become a "whore", which in my perverted mind is a higher status title than being a "slut". Kind of like having a black belt over a red belt in martial arts. So when I hear Sir call her "whore" I get tingles of compersive* delight. It's not just a "dirty" word that Sir is throwing out there like a script of domination, it actually means something....something good. To me at any rate.
Now that Sir has officially collared me, and I have officially submitted to him, I am now his sub. In our BDSM relationship I am now his property, a tool for and of his pleasure. I am an extension of his sexuality and my purpose is to serve his desires and needs. His commands are for me to obey, and through obedience to him I derive my pleasure. I love how he objectifies me.
So now back to the other guy he wants to fuck me. Sir is telling me about how he wants to bring this guy in and when he does that he will want me to please him by offering him my mouth and ass. Sir would then be "whoring me out" by offering him one of his personal fucktoys. It will be my duty to make this guy cum and receive his load wherever Sir commands me to. I would love for that to happen and it would give me great delight to hear Sir call me his whore. I would proudly wear the label as a badge of honor.
*Compersive/Compersion is an empathetic state of happiness and joy experienced when another individual experiences happiness and joy, and the term is regularly used by members of the polyamory community in the context of polyamorous relationships. It is used to describe when a person experiences positive feelings when a lover is enjoying another relationship. It has been described as being the opposite of jealousy.


Comments

  1. Your tribe is going to kill me with desire. I love the way you write; both thoughtful and visual. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool