Ch-ch-ch-changes......

Im now settling back into my reading chair after a day where I got up early, packed up my car with all my possessions that I've had with me for a year and a half of living remotely from my house, cleaned up the house I was renting and drove three hours through the mountains to come home. My new job offers me a short commute, higher wage, less stress, etc. Most importantly, I will have more opportunity to get together with my tribe now and engage in hot kinky bisexual threesomes and moresomes.

My year and a half of living on the remote coast was a good experience for me professionally, but almost all other aspects of my life suffered. I'm glad to be home again. I have a lot of catching up to do with spending time with my wife, home improvement projects, and exploring my perverted sexuality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool