Tonight's Fantasy

My Dom asked me a question the other day, about what position I would most like to be tied in? In thinking about the answer, my mind started fantasizing about our upcoming playdate and becoming more vivid in visualization. I got very hard thinking about this, and every time I come back to it I get hard. This is a storyboard of the fantasy, not the flowery descriptive storytelling, but the play-by-play. Sir is the Dom, subf is his female partner, subm is his male sub.


Its been a few months since the four of us got together. Sir, my Dom, greets me warmly at the door with hugs and kisses, as does subf and subm. We set up the dungeon, lay out the toys, lubes, water bottles, etc then we anally prep and groom for play. We subs are all wearing our fishnet bodysuits and I am wearing a collar and wrist/ankle cuffs. subf and subm present me to Sir in the dungeon where he exerts his control over me. He starts by clicking a chain leash to my neck collar. He then orders his subs to place me on the St Andrews cross, on my back. subf and subm stand on either side of me and kiss and caress me. This ritually celebrates the spirit of camaraderie of subs.  

Then a hood is placed over my head with my mouth exposed. Sir has been holding the leash the whole time, now holds it firmly and pulls himself into me and kisses me while pressing his body against mine. He is kissing, tasting, groping, caressing, exploring with his hands wherever he wants to. He tells me that he is my Master and I am his servant. He tells me that I may cum only when I have his permission. He tells me that I am his fuck toy and that he will use me as he sees fit. He starts off with some light impact play (cane, loose flogger, riding crop, etc) and nipple play, starting off with the subs sucking, licking, teasing both nipples, using a warton wheel, applying suction cups to enlarge them followed by nipple clamps applied that are chained together. Sir prompts me declare my submission. I state out loud that I am his property. I am his fucktoy. I am his slut. I am his whore. I am his bitch. I exist to serve his desires and please him. This ritually establishes the announcement by the sub of the passage to subspace. 

Sir takes the hood off directs the subs to put me on the fuckhorse and lock my cuffs down. Sir then starts with some impact play (hand spanking, paddle, cane, loose flogger, riding crop, etc). He has me declare again that I am his property, fucktoy, slut, whore, bitch and that I exist to serve his desires and please him. He then directs the subs to start rimming and kissing me, alternating in one minute intervals. This ritually celebrates the camaraderie of anal sluts.


The subs are directed to now lube, finger, and toy my ass, getting me loose and working me up. subf puts on a strap-on and steps up first. While she is pegging my subm is feeding me his cock. Sir is controlling the subs to make them go harder/softer, faster/slower, by occasionally applying some impact control to their asses, and mine. He makes them switch, so now subm is fucking my ass while subf feeds me her (cleaned off) strap-on. He commands subm to cum in my ass, which he does.  

Sir steps up and takes over. Grabs a hold of my hips and fucks the hell out of my ass. I beg him for his load. When he feels that I have earned it he lets out a mighty roar plants his load in my ass. When he is done with me he has the subs release my cuffs so I can stand up. Sir sandwiches me between the subs and embraces us all, kissing and caressing in aftercare. This ritually celebrates the spirit of love, unity and togetherness in our tribe.


   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool