Threesome!

Well, a lot has happened since my last post.....



I've met a wonderful woman through OKCupid who is new to yet very enthusiastic about polyamory. She is recently divorced after a long marriage, and now exploring a world that she feels she was meant to live in, yet never knew that it existed for her.

I met S after a few emails back and forth at a coffee shop after work. A very attractive natural redhead, early 50's, killer smile and a twinkle in her eye. Our conversation flowed effortlessly, the vibe was easy and not coerced. We moved on to dinner at a Puerto Rican restaurant and shared more conversation and gleefully discovered our shared tastes in food (Black Beans! Plantains!). After dinner we were out on the street saying goodbye and starting to kiss and embrace, which turned into a make-out session on the street.

Right from the get go S has been very eager to talk about polyamory and the other men in her life. R is a fellow that she particularly likes so much that she refers to him as her "Primary". She speaks very highly of the other men in her life as well, but R is her main man in her life. Where does that put me? Well, I'm not the "main" man but when she is with me she showers me with attention and affection, which I return to her. Of course, D is still the "main" woman in my life, but when I'm with S my world revolves around her. We are two people that make each other very happy and that makes the world a better place to live.

S has talked to me many times about R and what a great guy he is, and has shown me pictures of their erotic exploration of Shibari (rope play) http://www.artofcontemporaryshibari.com/?page_id=29
in which I could see that R is a very beautiful guy. As S and I spent more time together, we inevitably got down to some erotic times ourselves and shared some fun, which S talked about with R. One thing leads to another and S texted me and suggested that the three of us get together at her place for lunch, conversation, and maybe some "play".

Now I have had threesomes before, with mixed results; the first one was a male/female couple who gave me a blow job, no reciprocation allowed. It felt great but it was one time and I was not able to "play back".

Once with my girlfriend J and a buddy D, during a night of drinking and cocaine consumption...it was not the best...D was heterosexual and homophobic, so it was all attention on J and I had so snorted so much cocaine that I couldn't get it up. All I could do is watch J and D fucking in front of me while I was limp as a wet noodle with my heart racing. It wasn't until they had finished fucking that I was able to do anything with J and by then D didn't want to watch. Oh well, it was the 80's and I gave up on cocaine after that. J and D also went on later to have sexual trysts without my or D's wife knowing or consenting.

Another was a lesbian couple, M and J...yes, the same M that I broke up with recently. M and J were a couple then and we had an impromptu threesome...went very well, fun was had by all, but it was just one time.

Just a few years ago there was a couple I met on Bisexual.com named R and C, they came down from Roseville, CA a few hours drive away and we spent one night in a motel room in Novato. It was fun but, I had my first experience with erectile dysfunction, so I had difficulty getting very hard and keeping it despite no drugs or alcohol being involved, and while we all had fun, the chemistry of the personalities just wasn't right. They were nice people, but they just weren't pushing all of my buttons.

So last week I got together with S at her place and R came over. We met and he greeted me with a warm hug. We settled down on the sofa for conversation and I felt very relaxed with R, the dynamics between R and S, and the whole situation. I thought that it might take longer and maybe feel more awkward before anything would happen, but we easily went from casual to erotic. I watched as R and S shared tenderness and intimacy and my immediate thought was "how sweet". Then kissing turned into copulation and my immediate thought was "how hot". R suggested to S that she should give me some attention and the threesome was officially on. At first, S went back and forth between me and R, giving us both blow jobs. R has an absolutely beautiful cock and while S had him in her mouth I was drawn in close to get a good view and R (who is straight) suggested that maybe I would like to have a suck on him. S moved around behind him and I was staring right at his hard, proud cock pointed right at me. I eagerly took him in my mouth and I was in blow job heaven! His taste, feel, responses all were wonderful, and once again I confirmed to myself how much I enjoy giving men pleasure.

Over the next few hours we employed a variety of positions and combinations. I wished we could have done more yet I have no regrets of what we did. After a few hours of sucking, fucking, licking, kissing, hugging, etc, S collapsed with her head on R's lap while I laid next to her and caressed her. R and I talked about non-sexual stuff (history, geopolitics, etc) while S just purred like a kitten and fell into a state of relaxed bliss. This was one of the things that all other threesomes in my life had missed...the "after cuddle". The sex part is nice of course but the gentle caressing, kissing, hugging, touching for the sake of just touching is for me an important way of expressing my feelings towards my partners. It is indeed, part of the sex act just as foreplay was a part of it at the beginning.

As with all sexual encounters and especially with group sex, the "chemistry" of the personalities really creates the success or lack thereof for the participants. You can have beautiful people that visually turn you on but if their personalities are anywhere between offense to indifferent to you, I can guarantee that you will not have as good of a time as you had hoped that you would. With S and R I had beautiful people and very good chemistry with them, so this experience was somewhat magical for me. I hope to be able to do this again with them, and explore more things with them and achieve new heights of intimate pleasure and personal growth.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foursome!

Thoughts On Subbing

I Built A New Queening Stool